If you’ll be attending ArabNet Digital Summit 2015 in Dubai tomorrow, make sure to download the ArabNet event app on your way!
ArabNet Digital Summit is a 2 days event that aims to build business bridges between MENA region and the world, by bringing together over 1000+ prominent founders, investors and executives. ArabNetDS is hub for digital professionals & entrepreneurs to connect & network. What better way to fuel networking than to provide attendees with a mobile app.
Eventtus is proudly powering the ArabNet mobile app and working closely with ArabNet team to boost networking and engagement at the event.
With ArabNet app in hand, attendees will be able to stay up-to-date with event information, access the agenda on the go, connect and network with other attendees all from their fingertips.
This app is the first white-labeled app for Eventtus and we’re happy to announce some of new features which enable attendees to make the most out of the event:
- View ArabNet schedule, explore sessions & plan your day upfront.
- Create your own personalized schedule and get notified before session starts.
- See who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app.
- Network with interesting people and send private messages to other attendees.
- Access speaker information at your fingertips.
- Easily share photos, comments, or ask questions on the session you’re attending.
- Get live updates and latest announcements about the event.